In order to ensure an impartial approach towards strategic planning, Proteak incorporated Independent Members, which represent 88% of the Board, surpassing the required 25% by the Stock Market Law.
|Héctor Eduardo Bonilla Castañeda (Chairman)||2001|
|Brett Williams Hogan*||2007|
Ricardo Elizondo Guajardo*
|Alberto Torrado Martínez*||2004|
|Jaime Williams Quintero*||2004|
|Elías Revah Modiano*||2006|
|Alejandro Coronado Ramírez*||2006|
|Luis Eduardo Tejado Bárcena*||2002|
|Manuel Ruiz Gutiérrez Topete*||2014|
|Santiago García Valiño||2015|
|Isaac Volin Bolok||2015|
|Ignacio Javier Saldaña||2015|
Auditing and Best Practices Committee
The Auditing and Best Practices Committee is integrated by 3 members, who will have to comply with the independence requisite stated in Article 26 of the Mexican Stock Market Law. (Ley del Mercado de Valores, LMV) The Committee’s main functions are listed as follows:
• Counsel the Board of Directors on matters stated in the Mexican financial regulation (LMV).
• Choose the External Auditing Company.
• Seek the advice of independent experts whenever it deems it necessary in order to fulfill its duties.
• Establish the conditions and extent of the professional mandates of the external auditor, approve any additional services provided by external auditors, and supervise the completion of services and compliance of the independence clause of external auditors.
• Meet with the external auditor whenever necessary or at least once a year to review relevant matters.
• Summon Stockholder Assemblies and include the revision of relevant matters if considered necessary.
• Discuss financial statements with personnel in charge of elaborating and reviewing them, and recommend their approval or revision to the Board of Directors.
• Support the Board of Directors with the elaboration of a report, containing the main accounting policies and criteria, as well as financial information, that is presented on a yearly basis to all Stockholders, in accordance to the applicable law.
|Jaime Williams Quintero|
|Elías Revah Modiano|
|Luis Tejado Bárcena|
FSC® and SCS are not responsible for the financial statements contained in the documents found in this section.